He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO ME

Last night was a long night with Jessie. She wasn't fussy or anything but she wanted to be awake for long periods during the night. I hope she isn't getting her nights and days turned around. If she is, I will just have to work it out.

Today Brandi watched Cassie while Jessie and I went to Baby & I. There was a really nice younger gal there that was from Cando but had her baby in DL. She was really nice and I enjoyed talking to her. I hope I get to see her more often.

When I got back to Brandi's, I watched the kids so that Brandi could go to DL and get her hair cut. She had to have a new hair do for the Tobey Keith concert that she and her boyfriend are going to in Grand Forks. She wasn't gone long at all and Carson and Cassie played great together and Jessie slept the whole time I was at Brandi's.

After Brandi got back, we all came out here to my place and my mom and dad came over and brought b-day gifts and supper for everyone. I got a lot of really nice clothes from my dad that I can't wait to wear. Now I just wish I had a place to wear them to.
My parents didn't stay long and Brandi and Carson took off shortly after them. It was a great day, even though Darren wasn't around for it. For any of those that don't know, this birthday makes 27! Wow, just 3 years short of 30. God, I'm getting old.

Tomorrow is supposed to be crappy so I am just going to stay home and lay low with the kids. Besides, there is a lot of flu and RSV going around so I don't want to take Jessie more places than I have to right now and I have a lot of house cleaning that needs tending too anyway.

And a happy birthday also goes out to KSoFM's brother whom I share a birthday with. Feb 8th is a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone