He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, August 19, 2005

WHATEVER

I need to call the bank today. Either the bank screwed up or someone was able to get into our account cause when I check our account balance on the automated 800 line it said there was a pending withdrawal for $209.00 and neither Darren or I have purchased anything that expensive (with the exception of the Impala) that we know of.

Darren is coming home today. They are hoping to finish up their training today in Marshall by 1 pm and then if he leaves right away and drives straight through, he should be home by 8 this evening. It will be nice to have him home a little earlier tonight. Tomorrow we are driving up to Willow City to see his parents. They haven't seen Cassidy in a long time and we want to show them the car since his mom helped us get it.

Darren wants to leave next weekend and go for a little family vacation. He wants to spend a weekend in either Fargo or Minot and I told him that was cool and I would really like that. It will be great to get away for a few days.

Darren spoke to a couple of our friends from Minot and they have the cutest two dogs I have ever seen. They are Bassett hounds crossed with black lab and they are black and have the lab head but the rest of them are pure Bassett. It's weird to see two really short long dogs with huge heads. Anyway, they found out that one of them has cancer and has only about three months left in him. They have been taking him out and doing stuff with him and trying to make him comfortable until they have to put him down. I feel bad because they love their dogs.

I guess I am just rambling here. I don't have too much to share since I don't get out so I am just going to end it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone