He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

UPDATE

They almost have the water lines in on the west half of York. They are only about two blocks away from our place, however we are across the railroad tracks and I don't know how they plan on getting the water past the tracks. I was elated when I saw about 12 guys digging and laying the pipe cause now it should be too much longer and I know for sure we will have water by late fall.

I got a bad headache that just wouldn't go away. It was so terrible that it was making me sick. I tried every type of Tylenol, Bayer, and acedometaphines available at WalMart so I finally called the doctor and he told me to try Motrin, I tried it but that didn't do anything either so I went in to the clinic today. I am still passing protein and I had a high temp so the doctor is going to run a culture and he drew three different blood tests (CBC; blood count, West Nile, and Viral Encephalitis). The doc was also thinking that I may have a kidney infection too since my right side was starting to get a little sore so I am on meds for infection and he also gave me, get this, darviset for my headaches since nothing else is working. I took one darviset at 6pm and the headache went way but it's back now so I need to check my bottle and see how often to take it. Last thing I need is to get hooked on that while I am pregnant. Doc also checked the babies heartbeat. It scared me for a bit because the doc couldn't find the heartbeat right away and it took him a good 10 to 15 minutes to find it. When he did it was faint and the beat was around 140. I am praying things will be a little better next month when I go in.

I took my grandma to a hair appointment today. I told her that I was going to be back in one hour to get her. I ran to WalMart to get a few things and then went back to the hair salon and grandma was outside the building walking around the sidewalk. I parked in the closest parking spot next to her and honked the horn. She quickly looked up and then came over to the car. I asked her what I was doing and she said she was looking for the car. I told her to wait inside the salon until I came back. I am worried that she is going to start walking around and get herself lost. She has also expressed to me and my mom that she doesn't want to move anymore. We explained the best that we could that she needs to be reminded of her meds and she forgets to eat and this way her meds and meals are taken care of and there is medical staff there 24/7 and she can't stay alone unless she is going to remember everything. My mom's aunt is coming home this coming Tuesday and she is taking my grandma to three appointment and she should have her all day. Hopefully my aunt can help her with things and make it easier for grandma to move.

2 Comments:

  • At August 17, 2005 at 9:32 PM, Blogger April said…

    I really hope that your health improves as you get more preggers. If there is anything we can do for you and Darren, let me know. Even if you want me to come over to York after work and watch Cassie so you can rest, or taking her on some weekends to you two can get other stuff done (and give your mom a break I guess) Keep us posted, I'm concerned about you and your falling apart body.

     
  • At August 17, 2005 at 10:27 PM, Blogger Janelle said…

    Thanks April. I will let you know if we need anything. Right now I am just trying to relax and am anxious for the next dr appointment.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone