He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Sunday, August 21, 2005

ANOTHER DAY

So yesterday we were going to go up to Willow to see in the in-laws and when we got to about Rugby Darren called his parents place and his dad was home but his dad was going to be going to work at the elevator and his mom went to Minot to see the eye doctor. That bummed us out so we just drove around Rugby for a little bit and then came back home. It was nice in a way because we got out mailbox put back up, the yard mowed, and I was able to get some of my house cleaned. My dad brought our dead buick back over to our house today using his car trailer. I don't know what we are going to do with it along with the other buick we bought last summer for parts and my '77 chevy pickup that the transmission messed up on. We think we know where there's a transmission for the '77 and it would be nice to get that working just so we have a junk vehicle to move stuff with and we don't have to worry about Darren's nice truck getting beat up. We are going to leave for Willow at around noon today. Darren's mom called yesterday and said they would be around today. Monday after Cassie's nap I have to take grandma to her apartment in DL cause my aunt will be waiting for us there. My aunt will be with her the rest of the day and on Tuesday and I think my mom will be bringing my grandma home on Wednesday so I will have two days to do what I want. I really think I need to spend those days though dedicated to cleaning the rest of my house that I didn't get finished yesterday but I am also the queen of procrastination too so we will have to see what happens. I have to send a "GO YANKS!" out to Mr. Cap City, I don't know if they actually won their baseball game but when I saw the score it was Yanks - 3, White Sox - 0.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone