He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Sunday, May 15, 2005

YELLOW NOSE, CLOTHS, AND KEVIN'S RECEPTION

Yesterday we ran to Ruby to see Darren's mother and his aunt. It was great to see them. I forgot to take a Home Interior book up so they could see it so I may mail them some books. I would appreciate an order from them. Also, Darren's uncle has a nephew and an uncle that live in Harvey and Darren's uncle told us that there was a guy who moved there last year and that person actually found a farmstead with a pasture and a barn to rent because he had horses too, then eventually he got his own place. So Darren's uncle is going to check and see if that farmstead is still available to be rented out. That would be nice because then I wouldn't have to worry about the horses. Bad side is that we will probably end up buying all my hay in Harvey instead of getting it from Darren's dad. But we will see what happens. Also while we were there Cassie was picking dandelions and she would hold them all up to her nose and smell them. I think she was pushing them into her nose too hard because the end of her nose turned yellow. I had my camera and took some pics but when I got home to download them, the pics were all white so I am going to have to check with Darren's aunt and see if she got any good pics of Cassie's nose. Deb was going to buy Cassie some shoes too at the Pamida while we were there but they only had ONE pair of infant size 6 shoes. I couldn't believe that. So we may check Wal-Mart when we go into town later today. Mike came home for the weekend so I think he and Darren are going to jump on the motorcycles and drive to Harvey and check some more things out. I have to wash cloths today and then this afternoon we are going to run into DL for Kevins reception. It's nice outside right now so I want to take Cassie out before she takes her nap. She seems to sleep well when she plays outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone