He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, May 26, 2005

TOMORROW

Tomorrow I am running into Devils Lake to get my drivers license renewed. Darren is going to stay home with Cassie so I don't have to take her with me, which is going to be super nice because running around always goes faster when she isn't with. My mom and dad are also going to take flowers to the cemetery's tomorrow. I would like to go with but if Cassie is crabby tomorrow then it might not be a fun trip because my dad can not handle her when she is crabby. I think we are going to try and get some of the work done up at the barn too and hopefully we can get it finished over the weekend if the weather is decent. We don't have anything planned for Sat. or Sun. I know that Darren wanted to go to The Longest Yard when it got to DL but sometimes finding a sitter is hard and this weekend it tough because it's the bike rally in DL this weekend so I am sure my mom is going to attend some of that with my dad. Mike is supposed to be coming home tonight and then going to Grand Forks in the morning to cover some track thing there. He is going to spend the night at our aunt and uncle's home in Manvel. It would be nice to see him while he is home, but with his reporting he tends to stay pretty busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone