He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, May 27, 2005

POTTY CHAIR AND CLOTH DIAPERS

Cassie has been really fighting me lately when I try and put her diaper on. I have pull-ups but they are so expensive I don't like to use them a lot. Today I was taking her to the bathroom every 2 hours to sit her on her potty chair. She likes to sit on it and will play with her pull-up when she is sitting. She didn't go to the bathroom in her chair for me or dad all day. It seemed like we were always too late or too early. She did finally go, once today, in her potty chair for Grandma Savaloja while dad and I were at the movies. I am so excited! I can't wait until she is potty trained because then I don't have to fight her into diapers/pull-ups and I won't be spending all that extra money on that stuff. I said this when I was pregnant with Cassie and I know I gave up early on it, but I will use cloth diapers on our next child. It will be so much more easier for me. Besides, I have all the cloth diapers and diaper covers already so why not use them...and I will like using them if we can actually wash our cloths at home. That's one big thing that stopped me from cloth diapering, I didn't want to drag those dirty stinking diapers with me in my car over to my parents to wash! YUCK!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone