He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, May 13, 2005

FRIDAY THE 13TH

Today I don't have much planned except I am hosting a Home Interiors party at my mom's house at 7pm. I need to be over there by 6 because that is when the Home Interiors rep will be there to set up. I have gotten a few calls the last couple of days from people not going to be able to make it today. One lady wanted to come really bad but she found out yesterday that they were going to induce her pregnant daughter today so she wanted to be in Minot with her daughter...totally understandable. There is this western pocelain sculpture that I want really bad and I am having the party because there is no way that I can afford to buy it right out of the magazine. I hope that I have a good turn out. I will be bummed out if there is hardly anyone there. Darren is expecting an important phone call today so I have to hurry and type this and then get off the internet. It could literally be a life-changing call for Darren, Cassidy, and I. My brother wanted us to go up to Rolla and visit him this weekend but I am not sure if we are going to be able to or not because on Saturday Darren's mom wants us to meet her in Rugby because she will be at Darren's Aunt's house helping her with a city wide rummage sale. Then I think my dad will be leaving Sunday for a Nebraska. He will be there for a week for a fire school thing. Josie, if you aren't sick and if you feel a little bored, feel free to come out to my mom's tonight. It's okay if you even have the boy because there will be other children there (and Cassie too). Also this weekend I have to find some time and get the fence restrung at my parents place so I can take my mares over there and Darren and I can watch the colt. I do want to see Mike but I don't want to be running around all weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone