He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

HOORAY FOR A LITTLE FETUS

I adopted a cute lil' cow fetusfrom Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!

Okay, I was feeling jealous because everyone I know seems to be having a baby or trying. I really would like to have another child but I don't know if it's medically possible for me to have another baby yet so to curb my craving I adopted a fetus from FetusMart.

2 Comments:

  • At May 11, 2005 at 10:49 AM, Blogger Josie, group organizer said…

    How did you find something like that? It's too bad they aren't interactive. It kinda creeps me out that they just sit in a jar but I think it's funny you found a little cow.

     
  • At May 11, 2005 at 5:30 PM, Blogger Janelle said…

    Billy Weixel has a Fairy Fetus on her blog. When I saw it, I checked out the website and I tried to look for a horse fetus but couldn't find one so I went with the cow. I wish they were interactive too. It would be cool if you could watch it grow and then after having it a little while it would be all grown up and you could start over with another or different fetus.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone