He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I SEE LONDON, I SEE FRANCE, I SEE MOMMY'S UNDERPANTS!!

I was going to the bathroom at my mom's and I heard Cassie coming down the hallway calling my name. I called back to her just to let her know that mommy had to go potty and when I got finished I would be coming out. I heard her babbling something then all of a sudden the handle flipped on the door and into the bathroom walked Cassie. My mom failed to mention that because of the door knobs in their house (they have long handles and you pull them down to open the door) Cassie can reach them, pull them down, and open doors. It didn't freak me out too bad because I was finishing up but I was paranoid because my father's guest was still at his house and I didn't want him coming down the hall and busting me on the toilet. What an embarrassing situation that could have been. Man, I can't believe all the things that my little girl has done in the last few days. It just boggles my mind that she can learn and comprehend that kind of stuff at such a young age. I LOVE HER SO MUCH!

1 Comments:

  • At May 11, 2005 at 10:54 AM, Blogger Josie, group organizer said…

    Kids just have this way to embarrass you all the time. I remember the first time I was walked in on and asked questions, one time I had a kid actually hand me tp and offer to "help". You can't really yell at them because they don't know. I just wish at times there were deadbolts that they couldn't open for the life of them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone