He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, May 09, 2005

PRETTY NORMAL DAY

For Mother's Day I spent the entire day washing cloths at my mom's house. I got up with Cassidy at about 9:30 and waited until 11 when Darren got up. Darren took his shower right away as I got the cloths ready to be washed. We left the house a little after 1 and there was a Mother's Day dinner up at the Leeds community Center so we went to that. We just made it there in time to get our plates of food and then they started to put stuff away. Darren said that if he would have known when it was going to end he would have gotten up sooner but that's alright because we were still able to eat. Mike was at my mom's house for Mother's Day and later that afternoon my Aunt, her husband, her two children, and my Grandma all came out for a couple of hours. It was nice to see them but I didn't get to talk to them a whole lot. Cassie had fun playing with my cousins. When I got home I gave Cassie her bath, Mike came over to pick up his memory card for his camera and then he went home to Rolla. When Cassie went to bed I watched CSI and then went to bed. It was a good day, it would have even been better if it wasn't raining. Darren is thinking about taking a sick day on Thursday so maybe when I get off work we can do something in the evening.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone