He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, May 09, 2005

CASSIE'S FIRST INAPPROPRIATE WORD

Cassie has really started to talk and she will copy anything you say. We have been trying to watch our tongues around her because I'm afraid of what she will say and where we are when she says it. My mom came over again tonight to watch Cassie and she and I were talking about some stuff and my mom just happened to say "bull shit" and wouldn't you know...Cassie was right behind my mom, pointed up at Nana and said "bull shit" right back at her. It stunned me so much that I couldn't even react at first and Nana was so shocked that she slapped her hand over her mouth and started to laugh. I told Cassie that word was naughty and we don't say that but after a bit I had to laugh too because it was sort of cute. Now after that we are REALLY watching our language and what we say about people around her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone