He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, May 27, 2005

FINALLY, A DATE WITH MY HUSBAND IN I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG

So shortly after I got home from DL, Darren saw the ad for The Longest Yard on TV and said "Man, I want to go to that!". I called the movie #800 line and it was in DL so I called my mom really fast to see if she could come over and watch Cassie. While I was waiting for my mom to come over I cleaned the bathroom, got Cassie's nursery picked up, and I washed the dishes so that she didn't have to do any house work when she came over. The Longest Yard was a really good movie. It was really funny and there are some parts that make you feel bad and I have to admit that I almost cried at one point in the film. I want to purchase it when it comes out on DVD. Then we picked up a romantic meal at Micky D's (da da da da da...I'm lovin' it) and then we came home. It was actually really great to do that since we haven't gone out by ourselves to enjoy something like that in a very long time.

1 Comments:

  • At May 28, 2005 at 10:41 AM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    I'm glad you guys got to do something by yourselves. It's amazing how long you can go without doing something without a baby around. Hopefully you guys will get to do something together again soon. I want to see that movie too. I'm glad to hear it was good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone