He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, November 20, 2008

SUPER EXCITED!!

Instead of watching movies and eating junk food all weekend like we intended, Rainy and I are now going to the Neil Diamond concert in Grand Forks at the Alerus Center on Saturday. How cool is that! Rainy got two free tickets at her last Family Troop Support meeting and asked me to go with her. This will be my first concert in five years. I am so excited to be doing something like this with one of my two best friends. Rainy and I are going to have a lot of fun getting there, we will probably have a few drinks at the concert, listen to good music performed by a man that wasn't all that bad looking 30 years ago, eat out, and then try to remember it all in the morning. It may not get that wild. We have both discovered it takes a lot longer to recover after a night of consuming alcoholic beverages then it did when we were younger, but we will DEFINITELY be making the most of this evening, you can guarantee it. So, with that being said, does anyone have enough money for bail just in case i have to make one phone call. Also, mom and dad I'm sorry, but neither of you can have my ticket. It's mine!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone