He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, November 03, 2008

KAT'S KORRAL HALLOWEEN BASH 2008

My regular babysitter didn't have any volleyball games this weekend, so she was able to come over and watch the girls so I could take part in Kat's Halloween Bash and Costume Contest. The place was packed with people, most of them in costume, and she also had karaoke that night as well. We had such a fun time! I can't fully describe how much fun it was! We chattered, drank, laughed, and danced the entire night. My feet were killing me the next day.

I wasn't expecting to win anything during the costume contest. There were a lot of people dressed up a lot nicer than me....but I won 3rd place. Rainy got 1st and Dwight Noltimere from Penn got 2nd.

I took the liberty of posting a few of the 73 pictures that I took that night. They all turned out pretty good for the most part. Some I cannot post because they may break graphic content rules, and I don't really wanna find out. If you wanna see more, just ask.

Peace out, Cub Scouts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone