He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, November 14, 2008

CHRISTMAS TREE AND OTHER BLOGS

It's cold and icky today. The wind is a bastard so the girls and I don't plan on going outside or doing anything exciting. There isn't anything today to do but clean up my house, wash clothes, and watch the snow fall.

While I was cleaning, I got this strong need to put up my Christmas tree. Don't worry, I fought temptation and haven't put it up just yet. Do you think it's too early to put my tree up? I don't know why I want to put it up, but I do. I suppose it's because Christmas time brings the best out in people. Everybody gets along, There is cheer and happiness in the air, there is sharing among friends and family, people want to help one another, and everyone just seems to be in better moods. Those actions are infectious and spread drastically.

Yesterday, the girls and I took cookies to all of our neighbors. Its not a big deal since we only have 3 neighbors. There were some left over cookies from the bazillion that we made over the last few days at my moms. The girls wanted to give cookies to people, and I thought it would be nice to give all the neighbors cookies, so that's what we did. Hope you all enjoy them. If any donuts or fudge come home from the bake sale, I will give out those too. But don't hold your breathe on that happening.

And on quick notes:
April - You haven't posted in almost a month.
Karissa - What's up with your "Isabella"blog? I cannot get into it.
Kevin - You haven't posted in a YEAR!
Doug - Thank you for posting on my blog. At least I know you are alive.
TLaw - How are things going?
Mr. Toast - It's been a while.
LeAnn - Where the hell did you go?
Josie - **Does anyone know if Josie still has a blog**
Billy Jo - You really need to restart your blog
And for those I have missed - Post and let me know you are there.

2 Comments:

  • At November 14, 2008 at 11:51 PM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    Long story short, I put it on private. Forgot that I didn't invite everyong to view it, sorry. Now it's back to where everyone can read it.

    I don't blame you for wanting to put up your xmas tree already. Sometimes I wish mine was up all year long.

     
  • At November 19, 2008 at 10:16 AM, Blogger BoneDaddy said…

    I don't have much choice, I have to update them all pretty frequently so people keep coming back for something to read (I have 3 now!) I try to get comments out to others, I'm just not terribly consistent.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone