He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

OBAMA ELECTED PRESIDENT

Change for our country is finally on its way, not just because Obama is America's first black President, but because he also comes with hope and a brighter future for all citizens. The election of an African American President has shown how far we have come as a nation since the Civil Rights Movement. I hope all people will embrace him as President, and he will bring us better peaceful years ahead.

I am proud to say that, yes, I did vote for Obama.

1 Comments:

  • At November 10, 2010 at 7:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    So, what do you think now?

    WELL, I FOR ONE, AM MAD AT THE FICKLE AMERICAN PEOPLE WHO WANT IMMEDIATE GRATIFICATION AND HAVE NOW TURNED ON HIM.

    See my blog "33-Wild Hairs (leave me a COMMENT) and while you are at it would you PLEASE become a FOLLOWER? I do not plan to EVER monetize, but it makes me feel good when someone follows (plus I need all the encouragement I can get).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone