He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, March 27, 2008

BREAKFAST AND CLEANING

Billy called early this morning. She had to bring her brother and his girlfriend back to Leeds from spending the night at her house, and she wanted to know if the girls and I would meet her at the restaurant for breakfast. I got to the restaurant before Billy. While the girls and I were waiting for her, my father came in to have coffee with the morning crowd. I believe a morning cup of coffee there is a ritual for every person over the age of 60 in that town. Billy showed up shortly there after and we had a good chat. After we ate, I went out to her house for a few hours. While we were there Bill and I watched a little HGTV, which is a new addiction for her, as the kids played. When it got close to the boys naptime, I had the girls help pick up toys, I went outside and cleaned most of the crap out of my car, and then the girls and I came home.

I was inspired at Bills today. She and her husband went through all of the boys toy a week or so ago. They threw out all of the broken and well used toys and they boxed up the good toys that the boys do not play with anymore to give to a gal in Leeds who just gave birth to a little boy a couple of months ago. Since Christmas, I knew I had to get into the girls toy room and clean it out. There was so much stuff in there that there literally was no room to walk. So, after we got home, the girls and I went to work throwing out and boxing up toys. We had been at it for a couple of hours. I finally took a break because I was getting frustrated going through everything and then having Jessie right behind me digging stuff back out of boxes and bags. I am gearing up to go back in the room, but I am scared.

Cassie and Jessie have been spending a lot of time outside. It’s been nice to get out. It even helps my mood A LOT. Last night they went to bed without a fight after their bath when they came inside. I cannot wait to be able to spend the entire summer days outside. Were is the global warming that people are talking about? I could use a bit of that right now…..that, and some of Sphincters amazing spermatozoa soap.

1 Comments:

  • At March 27, 2008 at 9:36 PM, Blogger Sphincter said…

    Hey, the sperm soap is good stuff! I've got a bar in the shower now. Thanks for the shout out.

    Sounds like you had a productive day! Where did you get all that energy?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone