He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, March 24, 2008

OMG! JEFF DUNHAM IS COMING TO NORTH DAKOTA!!!

A year or so ago my father sent me a clip via email of Jeff Dunham, a ventriloquist, and one of his puppets named Walter. Even since then then I have been totally addicted to Jeff and his puppets. I just happened to be on his website the other day and found out that he is going to be in ND this year! On July 31st he will be in Grand Forks at the Chester Fritz, August 1st in Minot, and then Bismarck on August 2nd. I HAVE TO GO! I am going to aim for the show in Grand Forks, but I can catch the one in Minot. Minot is closer to me than Grand Forks. However, I know more people in GF and may be able to talk a few into us all going together for a night out. Peeps, lets make some plans to see this guy!

To view Jeff Dunham clips, click here.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone