He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, December 01, 2006

WOW IT IS ALREADY DECEMBER

Happy December! I cannot believe that it is December already. We only have 24 more shopping days left until Christmas is here.

Wow, did this year fly by. I don't know about everyone else but I am getting really excited for Aprils baby to be born. If I remember correctly, her baby is due on the 15th-ish. That is only 14 days. Technically she could go into labor any day now. I am anxious for the call from Kevin letting Darren and I know how big Aiden is. *April, you really need to get posting and let us know how you are feeling and what you are thinking* I freaked out when I went to the hospital to be induced with my first child.

Darren's father called this morning. Last night Darren's sister was admitted to the hospital in Bismarck. I guess her face and left are went numb. She is still in the hospital and she is still numb. The doctors have been running a bunch of tests but they don't know what is causing the numbness.

Today my mother requested my services at her house. She has some more cookies to make because she was asked by a bank in Devils Lake to make cookies for their holiday thing. Mom wants me to make a few more dozen cookies and help put trays togehter. We may stay over night her house because the weather is supposed to get windy and snowy later today. The weahter is beautiful right now.

Cassie has asked a dozen times to go to Auntie Lynnettes in St. Paul. Mom made a comment of us gals heading there this spring again. Another "gals weekend out" trip. I will have to see what I get for financial aid money when my next semester starts and save some for the trip so Cassie can ride some more rides in MOA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone