He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

WRONG ASSIGNMENTS AND THE POWER WENT OUT

So far, it has been an interesting day today. After completing my dictation for Medical Transcription I found an old email from my instructor stating a change to the Pathology transcriptions. I transcribed five dictations, only four have to be handed in, and an new one was added in the old email. I thought I was finished, but I have a lot more to do.

The power went out today. I called the neighbor to see if their power was out too. It was, so I called Ottertail Power Company. I big line went down due to the ice from last nights drizzle/snow. It affected a few towns and they were not sure when we would have the power back. Fortunately it only lasted about an hour.

Jessie is cruzing like crazy since she started crawling last week. She is constantly following her big sister. A path is starting to wear in my living room carpet from Jessie going back-and-forth so much. Well, not really, but I won't be suprised if a path does show up. Jessie isn't doing too bad around the Christmas tree. She likes to sit in front of it and stare at the lights.

Well, I better get back to fixing my medical transcription reports before I hand in the assignments.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

1 Comments:

  • At November 30, 2006 at 4:25 PM, Blogger BoneDaddy said…

    Isabella was pretty good with the tree, too. She liked to do the same the same thing. This year she was touching the lights a little, but so far hasn't decided to grab or pull on the tree yet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone