He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, September 25, 2006

STILL KICKIN'

Brrrr....fall is setting in and it is starting to get really cool outside. I can't believe how cool it has become in the last week. A majority of the trees surrounding our house have lost most of their leaves, the horses coats are starting to get thick, and we need out jackets and hats when we step outside. I am hoping to get outside today and snap a few pics of the horses for the girls scrapbooks before they start to look too shaggy.

I have two tests and one assignment to hand in before we leave for Vegas on Friday. My Structure & Anatomy class is doing wonderful, which really suprises me, but oddly my Fundamentals of Medical Transcription isn't doing well. I have delayed some of my work in Fund of MT because of recent events among family and this has caused my grade in this class to drop. If I focus really hard on it and contact my MT professor for help with the next assignment due, I am pretty sure I can recover from it. The professor in this class just happends to be my advisor too.

I have discovered that I really enjoy getting flowers. Sending someone flowers can instantly change a persons mood. Because of a really bad few days, my mother came to my house with flowers, a really nifty fiber optic pumpkin arrangement, some candy, and a pair of cowboy boots for Cassie. It made me feel so good. I love my parents. They are always there when I need them. It's weird, but they always seem to know when I need something, what it is that I need, and just when to do it before I even know it myself. It's creepy, but my dad has always been good a predicting things before they happen and about 97% of the time he is right.

My mom is going to start Christmas baking soon so that means a trip to Grand Forks...Yeah!! My plan is for mom to drop me off at Kevin and Aprils, if they are home, while mom does her shopping so that I can visit with them for a bit. I will also be able to give April all the clothes that I have been saving for her. The trip won't be for another week or two so hopefully we will have time to plan things out.

2 Comments:

  • At September 25, 2006 at 3:13 PM, Blogger Tigre said…

    i know you're gonna want to study for your structure and anatomy test, but don't fall for the old "i can help you study for anatomy routine." They're really not looking to help you study, it's a trick.

     
  • At September 25, 2006 at 10:42 PM, Blogger April said…

    Tigre, have you had "help" studying anatomy before? silly.

    Yes yes yes of course you can come visit me! oh and to answer your other question, that I just got the voice mail for today, you can leave your car at our house. call me

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone