He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, February 10, 2006

PRETTY BASIC DAY

The other night went pretty smoothly except for the fact that I didn't get Cassie into be until midnight. I promised she could watch Polar Express before she went to bed so we were watching that and then close to the end of the show Jessie woke up and needed to be fed. I fed Jessie while I let Cassie finish her show and it was 11:30 before Jessie fell asleep again. And before the show, I forgot about a bag of popcorn in the microwave and totally fried it. I had smoke rolling out of the microwave so bad that I thought the smoke detector was going to go off so I opened a couple of windows to help get the smoke out. You can still smell the burnt popcorn today and the microwave just stinks when I use it but thank God the food doesn't taste like the burnt popcorn.

Cassie was up early today and she took her nap before 2, which is her usual nap time. She napped for almost three hours. Cassie woke up shortly before my mom came over with some stuff I asked for from town. Mom and I sat and talked for a little while and then she went right back home since the weather was still a little crappy.

I am not sure if Darren is going to make it home or not tonight because of the roads. When I talked to him earlier today he said that they didn't get the weather that we got up here.

I have finally finished cleaning my house, my dishes are washed, and the clean clothes are put away so now I am giong to be cause Jessie will be up in about another hour to eat again.

I will try and post more Jessie pics after this weekend.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone