He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, February 09, 2006

NEWS TO MAKE AMADON AND JOSIE SMILE

I got some news today about Mike Schmidt from an old co-worker today and I just thought Amadon and Josie would be happy to hear it. Mike was in jail and is out on a $10,000 bond for assaulting an officer, resisting arrest, bad checks and drug charges. I have no clue if there is any court, fines, or community service or anything. This is pretty much all the info that I got. I smiled about it anyway and thought I would share.

3 Comments:

  • At February 10, 2006 at 12:09 AM, Blogger April said…

    Asshole deserves everything he gets! Whatta jackass. I don't think it matters if AMadon tries to get his money, he'll never get it, theres too many people who want money from him... besides all the money he made was drug money and money for selling stolen goods at his "store" I hope he is put away for a long time. Although I never cared much for Tiff, she's a sweet girl and doesn't deserve a lazy jerk as a husband and father to her kids... Can you tell I don't care much for the guy!

     
  • At February 10, 2006 at 9:08 AM, Blogger Janelle said…

    I don't think anyone cares for the guy at all except for the people who buy their drugs from him.

     
  • At February 10, 2006 at 1:35 PM, Blogger Josie, group organizer said…

    He got more than that. His wife is no longer with him, his grandmother refuses to give him another dime, and he has about 3 other places taking him to court for stealing things and not giving them wages. Oh and did I mention tax evasion? Or the fact that he wrote out bad payroll checks and he doesn't even have a business license. :)

    is that evil that, that makes me smile?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone