He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

YADDA YADDA YADDA

I need to clean my house up tomorrow morning. Around noon I am going to take Cassie over to my mom's place and lay her down for her nap there so when my mom comes home around 3, Cassie will either still be sleeping or up from a two hour nap and my mom won't have to worry about that when I go to my doctors appointment. I don't like going to a doctor's appointment that I know is only going to last about 10 minutes at the most every week until the baby is born. I think that's one of the most annoying things around this time of pregnancy...all the what-seems-to-be-useless doctor appointments.

The weather is supposed to be really crappy tomorrow and we could get up to 3 inches of snow in the later part of the afternoon and early evening. The last thing I want to do is get stuck some where without a phone, not get to my appointment, or get stuck in town while it snows. I was thinking of stopping at the Antiocha Cemetary where Tanya is buried since I won't have Cassie with me, but if the weather is crappy I'm not going to be able to.

Today Darren had me run into town and deposit a check that he got from his dad over Christmas into our checking account. It was something that I could have done tomorrow but wanted it done right away. After I stopped at the bank I got food from Mc D's and Cassie and I had lunch with Nana at the hospital. Since it was Wednesday, I went up to the hospitals 1st floor where they have Baby & I to visit with Mary Anne and some of the mothers since I will be joining them soon. Mary Anne and I talked and walked around for a while after the other mothers went home. I miss talking to her and I hope that I can attend most of the Baby & I days.

I also got a hold of my Creative Memories representative and got some more stickers for Cassie's scrapbook. Creative Memories is really expensive so I try and buy most of my paper and things at Wal-Mart but I do like the CM stickers....and I needed them to finish some pages. I will have to start some pages for the new baby and start working on a Big Sister page in Cassie's book. I am going to wait until after the baby is born to buy an album for the pages because I can get the albums cheaper on Ebay.

My dad took his house cat to the vet today. It's the same cat that was beat up by a tom cat a few months ago. The cat hasn't been acting right since the accident. She stopped eating her dry cat food so they have been buying soft stuff, she has been throwing up every where, crapping on their carpets, my mom doesn't dare leave anything out cause the cat will get up on the counters and chew threw the tin foil and ziplock baggies to eat what's inside, She has been taking food off the counter in plain site of people...she even was eating cookies that mom took out of the oven and had just put on the cooling racks!...yeah, the list goes on. I guess the cat was really dehydrated and they wre going to give her fluids and check her over. If she doesn't get better after a few days of being in the vets care the vet is going to put her to sleep. I nor my dad think the cat will be coming home. The poor little white and orange kitty that my dad tried to save over the summer never came back home from her vet visit either. I am thinking it's possible that my dad's cat could have caught whatever disease that poor kitty had.

Since Cassie is already in bed and sleeping I am going to watch a little TV before I go to bed. There is this special on Discovery Health Channel tonight about a woman that was pregnant for 46 years!!! I think she miscarried but the fetus never expelled from her body. An episode of Nip/Tuck had a woman that had a petrified fetus for at least 15 years and they discovered it during her lyposuction and I was very curious if something like that could actually happen. I guess it can. So I want to see that before I go to bed at 10.

Have a good night Y'all.

~16 DAYS~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone