He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

BABY COUNT DOWN

My apologies out to Karissa. She wanted to know where the Baby Count Down went. I had stopped posting it cause I didn't think anyone was too interested and I had figured that since everyone knew when the section was that I didn't need to post it but I guess I was wrong, there are some of you that are interested and do watch the Count Down. So....

~23 Days~

And just to let all of you know, we don't know what the sex of the baby is so it's going to be a suprise for everyone. AND WE STILL DO NOT HAVE A GIRL NAME picked out yet.

3 Comments:

  • At December 20, 2005 at 12:01 PM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    Your c-section is Jan. 13th right? Even though I know that I would still forget, so the countdown helps me to remember. Thanks for putting it back on.

     
  • At December 20, 2005 at 12:27 PM, Blogger KSoFM said…

    cute pics of Cassie below. Only 23 days to go!!

     
  • At December 20, 2005 at 2:49 PM, Blogger Janelle said…

    Karissa - yes, my section is Jan 13th. And it's coming up too fast.

    Funny thing is that it doesn't seem like it was all that long ago that I told eveyone I was having a baby and now the baby is almost her, but it seemed to take Josie years before she had Adele. Maybe it's just me.

    KSoFM - Thanks for comments on Cassie. I think she's just the greatest and she is so much fun now that she's two because you can do things with her and she actually understands.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone