He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, December 22, 2005

BUSY DAY

It was tough dropping Cassie off at day care this morning. She wanted to go to Carson's house instead. I told Cassie that we may not be able to visit Carson for a little bit because he's been sick. Cassie cried really hard when I handed her over to Donna, the day care lady, I am hoping that Cassie didn't make too big of a fuse. I felt really bad leaving her while she was crying like that but they do say it's always harder on the parent than it is on the child.

I got to my dentist appointment early. It was nice to just sit and half-sleep in the waiting area. I was regretting the appointment because someone from the dentist office called a day earlier to let me know that the dentist ran out of gas and wouldn't have any until after the first of the new year so the only thing he would be able to use was novicaine. Which was alright by me because since I am pregnant I can't be given the gas anyway and when I made the appointment I told them that. I was surprised though, the dentist didn't have to use any numbing medication and was able to fix my chipped tooth in about 20 minutes. I waited longer in the waiting room than it took for the tooth to be fixed.

I drove right to DL from Edmore and I picked up two mocha's and a sandwich from The Liquid Bean and took them up to the hospital and I ate with my mom.

Then I ran to the grocery store, K-Mart, and Only Deals before my doctors appointment. I also had a cute T-Shirt made for Cassie at Creative Impressions and then went to Ramsey Photo to chat with April for about a total of three minutes.

The appointment went really well. The baby's heartbeat was around 122 to 133....an old wives tale says that any heartbeat lower than 140 means it's a boy and anything about 140 is a girl...It was also brought up that I hadn't been scheduled for surgery yet at the DL hospital so my doctor was going to call the OBGYN performing the section and make sure I was scheduled. I am also going to my doctor appointments weekly now.

Then I ran to Wal-Mart to finish my shopping. There is still one item that we need to get and I am going to send Darren into town to pick it up on Saturday while I stay home. After today I am really beat and I am sick and tired of shopping and I don't care to go back into town until next week.


~22 DAYS~

1 Comments:

  • At December 22, 2005 at 11:25 PM, Blogger Mr. Toast said…

    Carson is all better! My dad picked him up fom Donna's yesterday (he was fine when I dropped him off) and he threw up one more time and then was done with it. He was fine all day today too so hopefully it was one those 24hr bugs or something. Glad to hear your appointments went well!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone