He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

YESTERDAY

Yesterday didn't have much going for it. Around 5:30 pm Cassie and I went over to my mom's and put more ornaments on her tree and wrapped more presents. I am really depressed because I wasn't able to put up my tree. It's not Christmas without a tree. I can go without cards, baked goods, decorations, snow even.....but no Christmas tree just isn't right.

Mom also gave me a gift for the new baby. It's a really pretty knitted bunting outfit with a hood. I totally love it and it's going to be perfect to bring the baby home in since it will be cold out. I will have to take a pic and post it.

We came home kind of late because Cassie didn't get up from her nap until 5 pm so I knew she wouldn't be going to bed at 8 pm.

Tonight I have to run over to my mom's house and turn the lights and stuff on for her Schwan man, we may even wait for my mom to get home and hang with her for a while. I have to leave a note for my Schwan man tonight too if I am going to be gone tonight

I just haven't really decided what I am going to do. That's one of the things I don't like about winter. It's too cold to go anywhere but I get bored in the house all the time and I have to find something to do.

I have a dentist appointment tomorrow at 11 in Edmore. Then I have a doctor appointment in Devils Lake at 4. I am hoping that I have enough time between appointments to drvie from Edmore to DL and get my stocking stuffer things, do grocery shopping, and pick something up to eat. Then I can get right home after my doc appointment. Cassie is going to day care tomorrow around eight and then I am goint to get breakfast at the cafe and take off. My mom is going to pick Cassie up for me from day care when she gets home from work that way Cassie isn't there all day.

~22 DAYS~

2 Comments:

  • At December 21, 2005 at 11:59 AM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    How come you couldn't put up your tree?

     
  • At December 21, 2005 at 2:43 PM, Blogger Janelle said…

    We never got rid of that couch I had been trying to sell. With that in the living room, there is too much furnature and there wasn't any way possible to move all the furnature around so the tree would fit in the living room. I tried to get my brother and Darren to move it to the back room over Thanksgiving but Darren didn't want to try and move it so it still sits in my living room.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone