He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

ELECTRICITY SHOULD BE FIXED

I called an electrician that does a lot of work around here for everyone and he is the cheapest by far compared to everyone else, besides, I also go to church with him and his wife and their daughter was a year older than me in high school so I know the family pretty good and I know that he won't stiff me like some other company would. He is going over to the trailer today to check it out. He said that something similar happened at the grocery store in Leeds and it turned out to be a blown outlet so he is going to have to check all the outlets in the house, find the bad one, and then replace it. That doesn't sound to terrible to me so I am hoping that it's a pretty easy job for his sake cause without air in that place it gets really warm. Well, I need to call Billy and see if we are still going swimming. Today is going to be a great day for it and I would like to go soon cause then when we get done, the kids will be ready for a nap when we get home. It's funny when you have children and then your schedule suddenly revolves around them, but it's worth it!

1 Comments:

  • At August 2, 2005 at 12:16 PM, Blogger BoneDaddy said…

    We've had our power go out twice now in EGF, but I think it had something to do with a transformer. It sucks, though to end up with no power in the middle of summer, even for a couple hours.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone