He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

RUNNIN' WITH BILLY

Yesterday I went over to Billy Jo's and hung out for a while. Then Billy treated Cassie and I to lunch at the Leeds restaurant. We ended lunch just in time for both Cassie and AJ to take their naps. They were both getting a little crabby. I got to my mom's and my mom was already home from work making buns for my cousins wedding this Friday. I feel sorry for my mom because she has to make 500 buns. I laid Cassie down for her nap and she played and jumped in her crib for a while and then Billy called me wanting to know if I would run to Devils Lake with her so that she could make some payments on a couple of things so that she wouldn't have to take AJ in and out of the car. Since I had laid Cassie down, but she wasn't sleeping yet, mom said that I could go cause when Cassie takes her nap she usually sleeps for 2 hours and that would give us time to get to DL and back and then my mom could still work on her buns without worrying about Cassie. Before we left DL, we stopped at the Liquid Bean for some drinks and then we ran to McDonalds and got fries and Chicken Nuggets for the ride home. Billy also picked up a rose for her dad and on the way home we stopped by the Churchs Ferry cemetery and gave it to him. It still feels unreal that he passed away. When I got home Cassie was already up and still crabby but after a bit she started acting herself again. She slept pretty good last night through all the thunder, lightening, and rain that we got. Today Billy and I are thinking of taking the kids out to the Bisbee Dam for swimming. They have a nice beach there, it's small so sometimes it can get a little crowded, and their should be a lot of people there since it's going to be 93 today. We want to try and also take the kids out to Sully's Hill sometime this week too. Tomorrow I have to take my Grandma to a doctors appointment. It's just a check up but she is still having some pain in her knee and we want to get that checked and see what can be done about that. Oh, and thanks for Doug for actually having the balls to post on Blogbot's site about all the slander even though that brought Blogbot over to his site to criticize too. Also thanks to everyone who said that they enjoy reading my site.

1 Comments:

  • At August 7, 2005 at 10:49 AM, Blogger Josie, group organizer said…

    Don't worry about him. He's been writing on my blog constantly with his buddies and then posted on his site about how I should die and have a miscarriage blah blah blah. I like reading your blog too so keep posting!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone