He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, July 18, 2005

WEEKEND

Friday afternoon I cleaned the house so that it looked good when Darren got home. Cassie was helping me clean and she really liked sitting under my glass coffee table and end tables when I had them cleared off for cleaning. I took some pics of her and they are really cute. Saturday when my mom got done with a 12 hour shift in the ER she said that she would keep Cassie over night if Darren and I wanted to take part in Leeds Harvest Days or whatever. I thought that was really nice of her. This was the first night that I had spent without Cassie. It felt really strange not having her in her crib but at the same time it was nice. Darren and I drove up to the street dance but didn't look like there was a lot going on so we went to Rugby instead and hung out with his cousin for a while. We got home around midnight or 12:30 and I was really tired. We watched this hilarious program on MTV and then went to bed. We has some thunderstorm's through the night so when I got up to use the bathroom the clock was flashing but the sun was up so I thought I better get my butt to my mom's. When I got there, it was nine o'clock and Cassie was still sleeping. My mom said that she had gotten up at 4:30 because Cassie lost her nuk behind the crib and was crying for it. By the time my mom found it Cassie was wide awake and crying for "mommy" so my mom took her out into the living room and rocked her while they watched the lightening for a while and it was a bit before Cassie went back to bed. I felt really bad because it has been a long time since she has woke up in the middle of the night for her nuk. So I laid down on mom's couch and fell asleep and I think I was sleeping for a good hour before Cassie finally woke up. My mom gave her breakfast and then Darren came over so we could run to town. My mom said that she would watch Cassie if we didn't want to take her with us so we took my mom's vehicle to do some shopping then we went to Amadon and Josies and we took them out to eat at the Old Main restaurant to eat. We figured it was the least we could do and we thought it has been a while since they went out to eat. We were chatting at the restaurant for a while and then we walked around the corner to check out Amadon's new store. I personally like this new store better than the other one. I hope the store works for them. Then we did some grocery shopping and came home. And that is pretty much our weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone