He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, July 22, 2005

WEEKEND PLANS

My husband comes home tonight...YEAH!! Tomorrow is Crazy Dayz in Devils Lake tomorrow. We have to run there anyway because Darren wants to go to Goodyear because there is still something wrong with the truck and we want to pay a little on our bill. I am hoping to talk him into a little shopping and checking out the Dayz deals while we are there. Then at 5 we have some friends that are getting married in Leeds. I am not sure if we are going to go to the wedding but we may run up to the reception/dance later. Sunday there is a bridal shower for my cousin in Rolla so I suppose I will have to go to that since I got her a gift. I could send it up with my mother and grandma too however. Darren said that he found a house and wants me to go with him on Sunday to take a look at it. We would have to leave pretty early to make it back so I could get to Rolla. I guess the house is really nice, Darren already looked at it but told the guy that I would have to take a look at it too before he decided on anything. Tomorrow when we run into DL it would be nice to catch up with Kevin and April since we haven't see them in a while but they are always busy and it's hard to catch them...well, we can't catch them anyway so maybe that's saying something about us?!?! No, I am sure that I have it wrong! Their are just busy people. Well, I am off to watch CSI and then I am going to sleep until my hubby gets home. Damn, I wish the new episodes of Nip/Tuck would be on soon cause I am starting to go through withdrawals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone