He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, June 30, 2005

SOME GOOD THINGS

Yee-Haa! Finally got the use of our phones back the other day. I didn't realize how much I would actually miss the phone once it was gone. However, there were still times when I wish that it hadn't been working. I got a letter in the mail today stating that I have qualified for Medicaid benefits, so now Cassie and I are both on the program which will help us out a lot with the prenatal pregnancy and delivery stuff. That's going to help us out big time. I called Job Service but they said I didn't make enough money to qualify for any unemployment benefits. I am checking on jobs and the biggest down fall that I have been running into is that most don't pay enough for me to drive 30 miles to work and pay for day care. I have to find something that will at least give me $200 or better in my pocket monthly. I am determined to find something. I still have to call Social Services and let WIC know that I am pregnant so that I can get help from them too. Darren will be home tomorrow and with the 4th coming up, he will have a long weekend. Sunday we are going to spend the night with his mom and dad and then on the 4th we are going out to the farm where Darren's grandparents live cause the WHOLE family is getting together. I guess his aunt, uncle, and some cousins from TN are even coming up for it. I haven't the cousins from TN yet so that will be cool. I would have met them at our wedding but because of 9/11 their flights were cancelled. Right now, I think most of our weekend is pretty much open. We have to try and get into Devils Lake to do some shopping but that's about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone