He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, June 27, 2005

SOME BIG NEWS

Okay, so I have been neglecting what my body was trying to tell me when I just thought being a little sick was some bug going around. The icky-sick feeling got worse and didn't feel "normal" for just being sick so I decided for the hell of it to take a pregnancy test that I just happened to have and when I went to check it, wouldn't you know, there were two bright pink lines. I just about passed out. I called the clinic the next day to get an appointment with my doctor and the doctor confirmed that Cassidy is, indeed, going to be a big sister. The baby is due February 1st, however, the due date may change because with my PCOS I was only having 1 cycle every 3 months and the doctor can't really go by my last cycle. The doctor told me that right now, my pregnancy is considered high risk and they are worried about uterus rupture because when Cassidy was delivered by c-section my uterus tore badly to both sides. They don't want me going all the way to my due date so the doctors will schedule a c-section 2 to 3 weeks before the due date. I have an ultra sound on July 8th so we can better determine a due date. My doctor said that for me to have PCOS and conceive without any fertility meds was a 1 in 2 million odds of actually conceiving. I guess that this baby is meant to be. Right now, morning sickness is worse with this baby than with Cassie and it's an all day sickness on top of it. I can't eat a lot without feelin sick and if I don't have little bites to eat periodically then I feel worse and I even start to dry heave. Nice mental image huh. I just thought that I would let everyone know our good news, even though April knew yesterday, but we happened to be in town and we were close to her place of work and decided to wander over.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone