He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, June 24, 2005

SOME NEWER PICTURES OF CASSIE

It's been a while since I have posted any pictures of Cassie so I thought I would share some pictures of Cassie from the Rolla Park and from when we went to AJ's house to swim on Wednesday. They are cute pics, the light in some could be a little bit better but with two small children on the move, I accept any pictures that get taken and look modestly good because I can't take pics that April or KSoFM can. I hope you all enjoy. Oh, and KSoFM I love the picture of the Jefferson Memorial you took through the branch of a cherry blossom tree. I think it's very pretty. You could make money off that one.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone