He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, June 27, 2005

LIGHTENING STRIKE

Saturday night we were laying in bed and all of a sudden the house filled with light and there was a deafening crack of thunder and it shook our entire house. I really thought I was going to be shuck right out of bed. It didn't wake up Cassie, thank God, but it killed our phone lines. I called the phone company...they happen to be out of Stanley, ND...and they said many people were having problems and they are sending someone up to check the lines. Hopefully the will be there today since we have already been going 2 days without a phone. If I have to use the phone I have to go over to my parents place and use theirs. I really miss my phone and I miss my internet and email even more. I hope it's fixed soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone