He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Sunday, April 24, 2005

WHAT A WEEKEND

So it's been a while since my last post. I know that I am really slacking on this lately. Thursday after work I went up to the bar for about an hour to chat with co-workers. I am really good friends with a couple of them and they wanted to hear the full stories of what is going on at work so I filled them in. They couldn't believe it and a few said that is exactly how it is and none of the day crew want her "controlling" anything that has to do with production inside the plant and the CEO and Manager are both scared of her and don't want to put up with her so they let her do what she wants. I think that's a load of crap. But whatever. On Friday Mike arrived home from Virginia. It was really nice to see him even though it was hard for him to come back. He got a job up in Rolla working for the Turtle Mountain Star. He found a house to rent there yesterday and yesterday evening my mom and I went to Devils Lake and switched beds so that Mike has a good bed to take up there. When my mom and I got to Devils Lake, I saw all the cars at the Bill Jerome Arena and then remembered it was Amadon and Josie's wedding. We didn't get an invitation and Darren and I have been so busy that I forgot all about it. CONGRATULATIONS AMADON AND JOSIE!! Today Darren is going to help Mike take an entertainment center up to Rolla with a few other things. When I got up today I remembered there was a Roast Beef Benefit dinner at the Harlow VFW so after Cassidy played outside for a while I brought her back inside so I could get things ready to go to Harlow...also, this way I didn't have to make lunch...I told Darren that we were taking off and I didn't get 2 miles down the road and Cassie feel asleep. So I turned the car around and we came back home so I could put her in her crib for her nap. I was kind of bummed but I can always make lunch, no big deal. If it's not too late when she gets up, I need to go to my parents place and start cloths. Darren's folks are also coming today around 4:30 and then after they stop here they want us to follow them back to Rugby to eat. If I am still at my mom's washing cloths, they said that they could always come to my parents and visit too which I think is just great cause then I can still get all my cloths done.

2 Comments:

  • At April 26, 2005 at 3:45 PM, Blogger April said…

    You didn't get an invitation? WHAT?! Don't take it too personally, I think they were in such a hurry, they wanted to get the people that didn't know about it at all first.

     
  • At April 26, 2005 at 3:45 PM, Blogger April said…

    Mike didn't stay long in Virginia...hope everything is working out for him! Tell him good luck with the new job for me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone