He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, April 18, 2005

WHAT A GORGEOUS DAY!

I couldn't believe how warm it was when I went outside this morning at a quarter after nine. I had to catch the horses and tie them to the hitching post because the farrier was coming out to clip hooves. I put a sweatshirt on thinking that it was going to be cool. I damn near died of heat stroke after catching them and tying them up. After I got done with the horses, I came inside and tried to get Cassie to eat something but she didn't want anything and around one I laid her down for her nap. When she got up at three I put her in shorts and a t-shirt and got cloths ready to take to my moms to wash. Since I went to the trade show on Saturday I didn't get a chance to wash cloths this weekend and I didn't have a baby sitter today anyway because my mom went to a rosary service so I didn't get to work. Cassie really ran around outside, it was great to see her play, she didn't even care about the wind. I got tried fast though, I swear we took 100 laps around Grandma's house before I could get her inside for a drink of juice. It was late when we got home, I just hope she isn't too crabby when I wake her up at 7am for daycare tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone