He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, April 18, 2005

TRADE SHOW

Darren, Cassie, and I went to the Trade Show on Saturday. Some of the vendors were already gone when we got there but the ones that still remained were pretty good. I saw some stuff that I would have liked for the house but I wasn't sure what I am going to do with the living room, bedroom, etc so I didn't get anything just yet. I did purchase a cute little frame though. There was a booth there and this guy cut out names in the bottom of the frames, they had huge boxes that were alphabetically in order by names and there was one that he already had done for CASSIDY so I bought it. It was expensive but I couldn't pass it up, besides, that was my only purchase. Darren bought a $50 ticket for the Harley they are giving away during Devils Run. It's a really neat color. It's black, grey, and brown. I think it's pretty cool looking. After the Show, we ate at McDonalds and did some shopping that we forgot about on Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone