He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

After work today I and Cassidy met Darren at the Leeds Family Resturant for dinner before Darren started his night shift. After dinner I went to my moms house and waited for the 1st episode of American Idol 2005!! I was only able to watch the first half of the show before Cassidy got really tired and I had to get home to put her to bed. I hope I can catch the rest of it sometime. It was pretty funny, what I saw anyway. And I have also come to love the FX channel. I watch Fear Factor every night when I get home from work and then on Sundays at 9 pm my absolute favorite show comes on....Nip/Tuck! I don't know how I got hooked into the show but I did and now I live for Nip/Tuck on Sundays! I want to buy the box set of all 3 seasons but they are pretty spendy. Maybe sometime after we get our new home I can buy them.



It sounds like everyone got together to play poker the other night at Josie and Amadons, I would have killed to be there, however nobody said they were doing it. But I can't complain because I don't live in town and my friends and I don't really keep in touch too much. I miss them all and I wish I could spend more time with them. If I would have realized four years ago how far apart we would become today, I would have definatley made different priorities. I cherish the memories that I have and each time I look at my daughter the price is worth it, but every once in a while I still have a longing to be with them.

2 Comments:

  • At January 19, 2005 at 6:36 PM, Blogger Josie, group organizer said…

    It was just kind of a last minute thing but we'll have to make sure to invite you guys. We haven't hung out for a while! I'm sure Darren would have fun with the guys too.

     
  • At January 20, 2005 at 7:42 PM, Blogger April said…

    PLEASE dont take it personally, It really was last minute, next time I'm in town I'll call you first. We didn't know we were coming because we were in town for Tabs dad's funeral, sorry, my mind wasn't where it should have been. I miss you guys too, you're always fun to be around and we really want to see Cassidy more, I feel bad because it is like we are missing her grow up! I'll make a special trip to DL to see you guys okay! Actually, we'll plan something in the near future and maybe we can all get together, cook a dinner and play poker. WE'll get a sitter for the kids too. How does that sound???? I love getting together with you guys, you always have stuff to talk about!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone