He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, February 28, 2005

Busy

My weekend was pretty normal. I finally got to go to church on Sunday while Darren stayed home and watched Cassidy. I started to feel a little guilty about not being able to go as much as I would like too. Darren asked if he had to watch Cassidy every Sunday because in the summer he is going to be too busy riding motorcycle to watch her for 2 hours. Well, he didn't say it in those exact words, but he said that I shouldn't expect him to watch her every Sunday because he plans on doing a lot of motorcycle riding this summer. Sunday afternoon we met Darren's parents in Rugby and we ate at The Pizza Hut. I can't believe The Pizza Hut doesn't have a childs menu...they do, but it's only spaghetti and personal sized pizza. You think they would have something for toddlers. Oh well, we made due with a personal cheese pizza that she didn't mind, we brought over half of it home and I just gave her a good snack before bed. Mike has a job interview in Virginia Beach tomorrow at 11:03, which would be 10:30 here. I hope he gets the job. My mom told me that she spoke to Jason at work the other day and that he and Rainy are going to name their little girl Aries Pearl. I think it's really cool that she is giving the baby her grandma's name. I wanted to do that for Cassidy but Violette really didn't fit too well with the rest of her name. Tomorrow I don't have any FedEx orders to do at work so I will just be doing simple Sample Kit stuff. I was thinking about trying to make a dr appointment too. I took the medicine for the allergy outbreak that I got, I am all out of medicine but I still have the itchiness and the red bumps, I have also started to feel more sick now too then I have been and I have a charlie horse type cramp in my calf now too that doesn't want to go away and I am starting to think that they are all related...either that or maybe I am just dehydrated or something. I will let everyone know how the dr appointment goes.

3 Comments:

  • At March 1, 2005 at 9:53 AM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    When is Rainy due? It feels like I've heard about her pregnancy forever. I usually don't like names that I would consider weird, but I kind of like the one Rainy has picked out.

     
  • At March 1, 2005 at 6:03 PM, Blogger April said…

    I didn't know she was having a girl! She has been wanting a girl for a while... I love that name though. Aries Pearl is really pretty. Aries Pearl Peirce. (I don't know how to spell Jason's last name) They'll be like the Brady Bunch.. Kind of.. between the two of them they have like 5 kids! I always thought she liked the name Sabine for a girl, I thought for sure that is what it was going to be named if it was a girl.. hm...

     
  • At March 1, 2005 at 10:30 PM, Blogger Janelle said…

    I would have bet all of the little savings that I had on Rainy naming her girl Sabine. I dont' know when or why she decided to change it to Aries, but I like it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone