He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, February 25, 2005

Blogthings.com

Amadon and Josie came out and Amadon was able to fix and rewire all of my parents crap that is hooked up to the TV. My mom can even record with her VCR now too!! We just need to get a couple of cables tomorrow when Darren and I run to DL and everything will be good. I am so glad that he was able to fix it. We ate before Amadon started and we actually got to hang out for a bit and talk which is something that we hardly get to do now, it was really great. The kids even played together really well too but you could tell when it was getting too late for both of them because they were both getting ornery and crabby. Cassidy fell asleep in the car coming home and I haven't heard a sound out of her nursery. I still didn't call Mike and I have been meaning to. I will probably call tomorrow around noon because then it will be 1:00 in Virginia Beach. I was reading Aprils blog tonight and it was so damn funny I just couldn't help myself and I had to get my names too. I posted my results so you will all have to take a look.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone