He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

I am proud to say that I got the Christmas tree completely up yesterday. After making sure the lights were all staying lit, I let my girls put all the ornaments on it. I will have to take a picture and post it.

I have to work the Thanksgiving holiday and the weekend. Since the barn cannot shut down for the holidays because the animals still need to be cared for, we all take turns working the holidays.

We are supposed to get some heavy snow throughout the night. I hope that I can make it to work tomorrow.

That's pretty much my day. I wish all of you out there a very safe and happy Thanksgiving!

3 Comments:

  • At November 25, 2010 at 12:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Glad to see you posting regularly!

    I try to read at least 3 different blogs a day and post a comment.

    To me it is important to encourage this form of venting because I think it is a healthy way to keep mentally fit.

    Hope you got to work ok, and I hope your Thanksgiving with the girls is a great one. I was a single mom for many years and I missed so much because of my obligations. I am sure I do not need to tell you to treasure these moments.

    kt

     
  • At December 13, 2010 at 10:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    SO, HOW DEEP IS THE SNOW?

    Bet you are up to your knees by now!

    kt

     
  • At December 18, 2010 at 10:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    MISS YOU!

    Have a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!

    kt

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone