He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, April 21, 2008

GREAT FRIENDS

We had such a good time on Friday evening. Catching up with my friends was wonderful, and of course, there was a lot of laughter. I don't ever remember laughing so long and hard in my life. I am sad because Friday is over with and my friends are now gone and back in Fargo. Hopefully, sometime soon Bethany, Jesse, Brynn, Billy, and I can get together again. Jesse did say that on August 1st (his birthday) they are going to celebrate in Fargo. The Jeff Dunham show is the evening before. I don't know if I can do both in one weekend, but it would be great to spend Jesse's birthday with him.

YAAAH for great friends! I love you all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone