He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Sunday, April 13, 2008

THIS N THAT

Today was sooo nice, that the girls and I spent 4 hours outside today riding horse, playing with the animals, and having a blast outside together. I was able to spend a lot of time with them thanks to my mom. My mother watched BOTH of the girls for me on Friday night so that I could cram homework and I have finished all of my homework. Now I just wait for my graduation date.

Last weekend, my mom and I took the girls and we made a quick run to Minot to see my mother's aunt, Faye. The girls had a good time and the trip went amazingly well.

Yesterday, my really good friend, Brandi, got married. She married a really nice man who is a farmer and totally loves her little boy, Carson. I didn't make it to the wedding, but my mom came over to the house around 8:30 yesterday evening and I was able to go to the reception. It was A LOT of fun. I am very happy for her.

I have posted a bunch of random pics below from our week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone