He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

HECK OF A DAY

I hate myself. I fell off my own diet band wagon. I learned that I am a stress eater, and lately, stress has been HUGE. Not making excuses for my diet failure in any way, but yesterday was just terrible. While I was at the park enjoying a few hours of playtime with my girls, I got a nasty surprise phone call that kept me on the phone all afternoon. Then, Darren called me on his way to the tax office to have the taxes done that we were supposed to have done together jointly. Luckily, my mother had just got home and was coming through the door during the phone conversation. Mom was able to watch the girls as I immediately left for the tax office when I hung up the phone with Darren. I will spare everyone the details of the tax adventure because things just about got nasty in the middle of H&R Block. That was the point where my diet failed. However, I am not a quitter. I am picking myself back up and starting all over. Today is day 1 of my first 9 days and I am starting it out with oatmeal, an orange, and A LOT of exercise to make up for yesterdays misfortunes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone