He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, August 30, 2007

PORTFOLIO

Yesterday when my mother and I were in Wal-Mart I picked up supplies for my portfolio. I got a 1 inch binder, some separation tabs, and page covers. I quickly realized though when I started running off my school work that the 1 inch binder was going to be WAY to small for everything. I sent the binder back into Devils Lake with my mother so that she could exchange it for a 3 inch binder and also pick up another set of tabs because I do not have enough of them either. After looking at what I have printed so far, I think the portfolio will be very impressive. It is rather large so when I go to job interviews I will bring a smaller binder with only a few of the best pieces of work that I have done that would be associated with the job that I am applying for.

Cassie wants to get her hair cut short. She has informed me of this numerous times in the last week. I called Salon 2000 in Devils Lake to see if I could get her in sometime. I just got an answering machine. I left a message but they have not called back so I don't know exactly when I will get her in yet. I better do it now though since she wants it done because she could change her mind next week and it really does need to be trimmed anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone