He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, August 13, 2007

HALTER HELP

I am trying to decide on what color of halter to purchase for the palomino. There are many colors available and I want to make sure that it is a nice bright one. I was playing around with my photo editor and I changed the color of the halter to a few that I picked out. Which color(s) do you like?

3 Comments:

  • At August 13, 2007 at 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I personally like the yellow one of course, but I am partial to the green one too. I love bright colors!

    Billy Jo

     
  • At August 16, 2007 at 10:58 PM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    Here's a link you should look at: http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml07/07271.html

    It's a recall on that Barbie that picks up dog poop. I thought Cassie had that. It has something to do with the magnet on the pooper scooper falling off. I was looking at the latest recalls, and came across it. Just wanted to let you know in case you hadn't heard.

     
  • At August 17, 2007 at 5:16 PM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    The page I gave you said the toy was sold between May 2006 and August 2007. It also lists a couple different model numbers that you could look for. Although, I'm not sure where to find the model number on the toy or if it's on the box that, by now, every parent that's bought this toy has probably thrown away. It does describe how the old scoopers look (the defective ones) and how new ones look, ones manufactured after January or something.

    I figured Cassie wouldn't be putting the magnets in her mouth, but wanted to let you know in case Jessie plays with it ever and might possibly swallow it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone