He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Saturday, August 18, 2007

THINGS

I am sure that most of you heard that the person that killed my mother’s cousin was caught the other day in a field north of Drake, N.D. The girlfriend was caught first about three days prior to the capture of Jermey Brooks. Brooks is also wanted in Louisiana for a murder and is wanted for questioning in two Kentucky murders. This guy is not a nice fellow. I hope there is enough to put this guy away forever.

According to the comments, Billy likes the yellow and green halter colors. Karissa likes the Purple and green. April votes BLUE, and I like the green and blue colors also. After adding these few votes neon green is the winning color. I am going to have to find a saddle blanket that will match it. It should be easy to find one. Neon green is becoming a popular color. I am so excited to be doing work with horses again. I have really missed it and working with horses is what I really want to be doing. Now that the are a bit older it is a little easier to do more horse things. Right now, I have the palomino leading well and I have started working on getting him to pick up his feet so that a ferrier can work on his hooves. He does raise his front feet fairly well. I still have to work on getting him to lift his back feet. The process on the back feet has been slow partially because that is the side that scares me the most.

I received my $849 in books for the fall semester that starts in a few weeks. I cannot believe how much these stupid books cost. I am thankful though that most of these books are reference books and I will use them throughout my job. My classes this semester are Medical Coding I, Advanced Medical Transcription, Humane Diseases & Surgical Procedures, Front Office Administration, and Health & Wellness. I am not sure if I can do all 5 classes but I am going to try it out. I hope that I can.

Darren is really enjoying the construction job and the paychecks have been very good too. After a few more checks, we should be out of debt and caught up on bills. He gets along very well with the people he works with. One of the workers just happens to be my father’s cousin.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone