He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, July 19, 2007

My best friend, Rainy, called me today. She and her son were driving around looking for campsites because they want to go camping next weekend and were scouting the area for a good place. She wanted to know if I would like to go camping with them because it is just going to be the two of them and she doesn't want to camp alone. I am going to check with my mother and see if she could watch Jessie for a day so that Cassie, Darren, and I could camp with them. However, I am not sure now how it is all going to work out. My aunt called and my cousin wants to stay with us from Wednesday of next week to Sunday. We could take her camping with if she wanted to come. I may end up calling Rainy back and taking a rain check....no pun intended.

Cassie has gotten comfortable in the deep water of the swimming pool. She will jump into the pool and have someone catch her and then she will doggy paddle all by herself over to the ladder and climb out of the pool. Today, she swam all by herself for the whole duration of the swimming lessons. She got mad if tried to help her swim. She even went down the water slide twice! I am so happy that she has really started to like the big side of the pool. For the first couple of lessons, I thought my mother was going to be out $15, but it looks like things will be great.

My Wild Blue right now is questionable if I really like it a whole lot or not. It does not seem to be any faster than it was before. However, I can talk on the phone while I do my homework now. I am going to give it a few more days, up to a week, until I make a final decision whether I like it or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone